Friday, May 16, 2014

Ten Times Over

Sunday, we had a missionary come and present his work.  God impressed a certain amount of money to give to his ministry...and we did.

Then...

I received an e-mail from our league president saying that Addie's team won the pizza card fundraiser and instead of ONE pass to Roller Kingdom...would I like FOUR passes to the Discovery Museum?  

My client gave me a pack of frozen waffles to take home to my girls.

My FIL gave me $20 for Mother's Day.

I received two calls from work and picked up two extra nights of work for the next two weeks. 

My husband and I went to our eye appts.  Our eye doctor gave my exam for free...Eric's for 50% off...50% off his eyeglasses...and 40% off my contact order.  We don't have insurance and pay out of pocket.

Someone treated our entire family to lunch at Sizzler.

Someone bought over $400 worth of groceries and household items for our family...God impressed on him to take care of his pastor and family.


God gave me 10 times back what I gave Him.  
That, my friends, is my God.


No comments:

Post a Comment