Sunday, August 16, 2015

My Five Favorite Things for the Week


Strawberry lemonade from Wendy's.
My first favorite for this week I shall blame on Jenny (who introduced me to it!) is the strawberry lemonade from Wendy's.  Oh. My. Goodness.  It is a slice of Heaven on a summer day.


Pepperoni pizza.
This week, not because I didn't have anything else to make for dinner, but just because I wanted Little Caesar's pepperoni $5 pizzas!  Melty, warm goodness!


Peanut butter cookies.
Then it was Friday, our first week of school was done...and I needed a treat.  I picked up Double Stuf Oreos which, yes, are the bomb.  But then I couldn't pass up the peanut butter cookies.  If I have a weakness in the sweet area, it is anything with peanut butter.  It doesn't even have to have chocolate.  Just PB.  Amen.


Elotes.
Friday, I grilled hamburgers and we made elotes.  If you have never tasted an elote, or have no clue what an elote is, you need to find a Mexican elote man...now.  :)
It is corn on the cob - with butter, mayo, parmesan cheese, chili powder and lime juice.


Saturday morning.  
It has taken on a new meaning and it is definitely a favorite this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment