Thursday, August 20, 2015

Recipe: Fettuccine Alfredo with Beef Strips

I wanted to share this week not necessarily a new recipe - but a change-up from the norm.

I normally write down my menu for the week along with my To-Do's in a one subject notebook.  Well, I lost that notebook and I had no idea what recipe I had chosen to make that day!


So after school and two big photo inspection jobs, I had to throw something together for dinner!  I saw a box of fettuccine and alfredo sauce in my pantry.  Instead of chicken, I sauted some beef fajita strips that I had in my freezer.  Instead of our normal broccoli, I added these to the fettuccine along with one can of Italian diced tomatoes (drained).

It was delicious!  Add garlic bread and a salad and you have a simple and very quick dinner.  Don't forget to top with shredded parmesan!

1 box fettuccine
1 jar roasted garlic alfredo sauce
1/2 bag of beef fajita strips
1 can Italian diced tomatoes (drained)

No comments:

Post a Comment