Monday, January 3, 2022

Christmas Morning 2021

 Christmas morning 2021!




Using my It's a Wonderful Life mug for Christmas morning.


Fig did not want to be cuddled.  LOL!





Doing the Christmas story before presents.



My note from Addie.


Autumn's beautiful wrapping and note.


From Summer.  :)







Fig enjoyed all the paper.



Animals opening their gifts.



Autumn got me a mug warmer to keep my hot drinks hot and it works so nice!  She also got me Joanna Gaines' cookbook - the one I don't have.  She's so thoughtful with her gifts.


Sierra found me this book with writings from adult Laura Ingalls Wilder.  I am always collecting books on her and I haven't seen this one so how neat!


Eric got me these cozy slippers and a massage.  


The Gieselers sent the newest Patch the Pirate CD and an Amazon gift card.


Summer got me chocolate covered cherries, a candle (not in the photo), gel pens and a little prayer tin.  She is very thoughtful in the things I like!

Mom and Dad sent money for everyone for spending money. :)

Addie got me a cute sweatshirt with Tahoe on it.  I will share a photo of it soon.  Merry Christmas 2021!

No comments:

Post a Comment