Thursday, January 20, 2022

Happy Thursday!


Someone is comfy and cozy taking her long afternoon nap. :)


One meal I made this last week was orange chicken, fried rice and homemade eggrolls.  Eggrolls are very easy so don't be intimidated by them.  And they are just as good as leftovers.  I got the last two!


This is the last bit of the red beans.  It's hard to believe how fast a stock pot goes in this family!


I tried making fried rice as I said.  When I went by the recipe, it didn't really have any flavor.  I had to add A LOT more sauce and seasonings.  So I want to go over more recipes to see how to improve.  A whole batch was gone in one day so I guess it was good.


One of my yearly goals is to have a monthly date with each girl.  Since Addie is here most of this month, we had a date yesterday.  This month's date is Subway - I got some good coupons in the mail to make it affordable. :)
Pray for her as she flies out tomorrow to go back for her second semester of college in Florida.


Sierra has done three days of work so far this week.  She finally got her shirt and hat.  She's doing well and I'm proud of her!


Lastly, a little chuckle for you.  Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment