Friday, January 14, 2022

Sunshiny Day!

 

Pretty start to Sunday morning.


You could see Mt. Hood Sunday from the church parking lot.


I found this bulletin board at Goodwill for $3.99 and finally got it hung up to use in my laundry room area.


With the sunshine, I also got this painted so I can hang it up as well for my bills, mail, etc.


You HAVE to take some time to sit in the sunshine and just read a good book (Anne of Green Gables) on a Sunday afternoon!


Back to church to work in the Awana program Sunday evening.




Sad news for those of who grew up with Danny Tanner on Full House.  What memories of TGIF as a kid and teenager!  I miss them.

This young man has a ministry to give the gospel to those in Hollywood.  I pray that Bob Saget had accepted Christ at some time.


One of my goals is to have a one-on-one date with each daughter once a month.  Summer and I had a little date on Monday.  We shared a footlong sub ($5.99 with a coupon!) at Subway.  Then I got her a free caramel frappe from McDonald's (every Monday on their app!).  She had never had one and thought it was good.  We laughed at the whip cream that came up the hole.


Time together doesn't have to cost a lot to make a memory. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment