Saturday, July 30, 2022

Camp Northwest 2022-Monday Evening

My next big adventure was taking five kiddos to Junior Camp. :)
Jack, Sophia, Imani, Marley, Summer, and me


Camp Northwest
Mossyrock, WA



We arrived at the camp and went to registration.




Getting her camp t-shirt.



We brought our luggage to our cabins.
I had a new counselor tour of the camp as well as counselor meetings.


Then it was time for Opening Ceremonies in the chapel.  This is what it sounds like!


My cabin of girls.  I had 7 girls.  We were Cabin I.


Jack with some of his cabin mates.



Team Meetings.  We were the Blue Spruce Bobcats.


Playing Rock, Paper, Scissors - championship in the chapel.



Singing Victory in Jesus in the chapel.


Singing Behold Our God in the chapel.


Leaving the evening service.




Girls cabins.


This was our cabin - Cabin I.

No comments:

Post a Comment