Friday, July 8, 2022

First Day of Summer

For our camping trip to Montana, everyone needed new hiking shoes.  We had a gift card for Amazon and got these three pairs of Columbia's.  The above is Autumn's.


I got the classic brown and red.


And these are Sierra's.


Packing.  Packing.  Packing.



A clear, blue day gives me the energy to work and summer seems to actually arrive on the first day of summer.


Strawberries were on sale for $.99 so we got a ton.  I enjoyed some on my salad.



Trying to get last-minute things done like visits to the chiropractor and more.


The first day of summer seems the perfect time to have a BLT!


My black and white babies...Miss Fig is in the front and Max in the background.



Taking a morning nap on mom.


In the summer, we often try to go to the library and get a free lunch.  It is nice that it is provided for children during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment