Wednesday, July 27, 2022

St. Paul Rodeo 2022

Happy July 4th!  We spent it doing laundry and unpacking from vacation.  Ha!


That evening, we went to the St. Paul Rodeo here right where we live.  It is a fantastic rodeo and well worth the time and money!





Eric and me


Addie and Chris


Evan and Sierra


Sierra and Jack


Autumn, Kylee, and Summer


Adam and Rachel


I LOVE the rodeo.  It is so American.  So patriotic.  So country.  So much the west.  I just love it. 








And I love when they pray.  It is not a prayer read-off that is stiff and starchy.  It is a prayer from a true believer just speaking to their Father.  Thank you, Jesus!
Take a minute to listen.






I included some videos from the rodeo - so fun!

















I hope you virtually enjoyed our night at the rodeo!

No comments:

Post a Comment