Monday, July 11, 2022

Glacier National Park-Day 2A

The first rays of sunshine camping. :)  Always pretty cool in the mountains so you can't wait for that sunshine and hot coffee.



Addie's boyfriend, Chris, came camping with us.  The girls and I slept in our 6-man tent and Eric and Chris slept in the 4 man tent.  Kind of special - the 4 man tent was Eric's dad's tent.  We are using it now for our family.



The campground was very wooded and had a creek running through it which you could hear.  Also, bear country.


Thursday morning, we had sausage gravy and biscuits for breakfast.  I had already baked the biscuits the night before we left so all I had to do was fry the sausage and make the gravy.


Addie had brought us some apple butter from work so I put that out too to have on the biscuits.








Here is the recipe I use to make my sausage gravy.


There was a nice nature trail that we went on right at the camp to go see the creek.  We had a laugh trying to figure out this sign though.








Fish Creek.



This is what the sign meant...an outdoor amphitheater!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment