Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday's Challenge on Posted by Rebekah

Every Friday @ 12:30pm (CST), you can hear a weekly challenge from me on Faith Music Radio.  My podcast is called Posted by Rebekah. You can listen online HERE or download the free app for your smartphone.  I would love for you to join us, listen and take the challenge!
Tune in any time of the day to Faith Music Radio for uplifting Christian music and talk. 

Here is today's podcast in blog post form. :)

"I like your flip flops.  They are like mine," said a little girl to me at the breakfast room at the Hampton on our vacation.




"You look like my grandma.  She wears those too (pointing to my skirt),"  said a little boy to me in Wal-Mart.


People notice our outside, don't they?  The clothes we wear, the hair style we have, the jewelry we choose.  My three year old always compliments my church clothes..."I love your necklace, Mommy.  Your shoes are pretty, Mommy."  

More than others noticing the outer appearance, I crave for others to notice Jesus on me.  I have a pastor's wife friend in our town that glows the love of Jesus.  Her spirit and enthusiasm for God is like a burning fire - and you can't help but catch on fire too when you are near.  

How do you and I become the person that when others are around...they desire not what we are but who He is?

We have a true and real relationship with Christ.  There is no other way.  
We need to be filled with Him so that all that we are and all that comes out...is Jesus.

How I desire that.  How I crave that.  I hope you do too.  Seek to be filled up with Jesus...today.  And every day.


1 comment: