Tuesday, June 2, 2015

If You Eat a Frog First Thing in the Morning...

I am reading Crystal Paine's book - Say Goodbye to Survival Mode - Nine Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life.

I love Crystal.  And I love this book!

This morning, I read a quote she had by Mark Twain...
"If you eat a frog first thing in the morning that will probably be the worst thing you do all day."


What does this funny quote mean?  
Whatever you dislike doing, do it first and get it out of the way - and enjoy the rest of your day!

I love this!  What is the worst thing I do all day?  Exercise.  LOL!  When people say they enjoy exercising, I usually assume it is because they aren't pushing themselves.  Ha!  


It doesn't feel great dragging myself out.  I am not pumped up with a smile on my face. :)  Until I am coming back and I am done.

I think I will put this quote up where I can see it every morning. :)  

What do you dislike?  What frog do you decide you need to eat first thing every day?  Now do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment