Thursday, July 23, 2015

Five Favorite Things for the Week


I love big, old trees.  Ones that you know have been around awhile.  I remember this huge tree down by the creek where we used to live as kids.  It was all by itself.  I used to think, "I wonder what pioneer family rode by this tree in their covered wagon?  I wonder what this tree has lived through and 'seen'?"  Old trees are history and I like to imagine the history.


Summer thunderstorms.  They never get old.


Meat sales.  Meat is SO expensive and I am grateful to get it for a good price!
I also love to have it cooked up and frozen to make dinner prep a whole lot quicker. :)


School supplies.  I love this time of year preparing for a new year of school.  


Fresh garden produce.  Unfortunately, my tomatoes are not doing well but these were given to me by my client's daughter.  And they were delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment