Monday, July 13, 2015

My Week

 
Monday started off with errands.  Drop off a marriage certificate for my husband, drop off paperwork and check to the title company, stop at Sportsman's for my new phone case (below), pick up new music books for Addie for piano.  Then it was to free lunches at the park.  


More rain!  We had storms every day this week and we enjoyed it so much!  


Even so much that I looked out the back door and thought...now how did the picnic table get over there?  It had floated under the tree all the way over!  Ha!


This is a photo taken by one of our church members  - this is the cross street right by our church!  With these storms and being in the desert, we have lots of flash flooding.  Crazy!


One thing these stormy afternoons brought was gorgeous skies and sunsets!  The following pictures were taken one after the other.




The girls attended Vacation Bible School all week at Granite Hills Baptist Church.  They look forward to this week all year long and they just love it!

 
Tuesday, I had a photo inspection job to start off the day.  It was also lunches at the park at noon and piano lessons at 1pm.


While the girls were at piano lessons, Summer read her Bible and storybook. :)


After lessons, we stopped at the park for a little while...until the storm came up and we ran for cover!


Then the hubby had a wedding at 4pm and I took the girls to VBS at 6pm.

Wednesday, I decided to take a morning bike ride.  It was a beautiful morning. :)



The girls and I worked on the sticker club they were invited to.


Catching up on office and church work.  Always fun to get your favorite magazine in the mail!


Working on my new church calendar. :)


Then right before we headed to our administration meeting - it started raining again!


At six, it was off to VBS and then I tried to sleep a little before my 11-7 shift.


This week was just full of beautiful photos of Nevada!
Grandma Raeanne (my husband's mom) is here visiting and she stopped over for a tea party with the girls Thursday afternoon.  I then took my husband to the airport and then the girls to VBS.





Again, crazy weather!  This was near Yosemite.


More beautiful scenes!


Someone wanted to cuddle. :)


One of my favorite things...one subject notebooks and colored pens!


Friday, I worked on some organization for Awana.  


Addie helped me set up a registration station for Awana and just loved it!


 
Lunches, VBS, a few errands, VBS and then my 8pm-8am shift.

Saturday, the girls went to the Sacramento Zoo with Grandma Raeanne.  We packed up drinks and snacks and they were off at 11:30am.


I had another photo job to do, wash and vacuum the car, thrift store shopping, tanning, lunch and a nap.



Then I picked up the hubby from the airport and made a breakfast casserole for his class Sunday morning.

Sunday was good - my Ladies Connection Class, nursery duty, choir and singing practices and nursery again.  Good week and looking forward to a good one this time around!


No comments:

Post a Comment