Sunday, March 5, 2023

Coping...


The Friday that Figgie died, I already had off work.  They canceled it on Wednesday due to the weather.
The girls had off work and I knew we could not do school.  No one's mind or spirit could handle it.  
Later in the day, at about 2pm, we went down to the drive-through and brought back lunch.  

We watched the new Pinnochio movie in memory of Figaro, Gipetto's cat, in the movie.  Oh, Figaro.  Sad. :(


Brownie looking for Fig in the backyard by her grave.  More sadness. :(


I'm thankful I have this guy.  I just love that he sits by me so much.  Just feels comforting.



I love when he wants to be petted.


Just wondering maybe if this cat was the one fighting.  It was being aggressive towards Jack.  More sadness.  :(  
I'm sorry, Figgie.


Spring in the NW...green grass, perennials coming up, and snow. 



A new audiobook series - Lancaster County Secrets.




My sweet boy.


Saturday, Autumn had to work.  Summer babysat for the youth pastor's kids.  I took Eric to the airport - he was flying out to Florida for work.  And Sierra made Joanna's Country Potato Soup with Crumbled Bacon for our dinner.  Good, comfort food.

No comments:

Post a Comment