Saturday, March 25, 2023

Spring Has Sprung...Kind of!

Closer to spring.  Not always feeling that way though.


The blooms seem late this year and less.  We will see what happens as we get closer to April.





Almost ready for listing.  Yikes!


I had to watch this episode of Andy Griffith for the start of spring. :)


I have read this series before but I started it on audiobook and I really having enjoyed listening to it again.


At our small group, they gave Eric and I this sign as a gift.  LOL!  They said they thought of us.  Ha!



On Monday, the first day of spring, we went and got our free ice cream cone at Dairy Queen. :)



Monday is also my grocery shopping and chiropractor day.  I decided to use my free entree deal for my birthday from Chick-Fil-A and I was surprised to see you can get a salad with it!  Their salads are so good!!  It made my day!


A wee bit of sunshine and blue skies. :)









Any time we can sit outside and get a little sunshine and fresh air - even for school - makes all the difference.


My old dog, Max.


Sleepy boy, Jackson.





No comments:

Post a Comment