Sunday, March 19, 2023

Work and More Work


Most nights, Jack sleeps on the end of our bed.


My first blooms this day.



Packing up more and more...each girl has their own bulletin board that they can hang their own notes, photos, etc.
This is Summer's board.


This is Sierra's board.


Just the girls' books - they probably have around 400?



Packing always creates more of a mess and it feels like it takes forever.



I'll help you, hooman.



Finally got the last book of this series. :)


So much rain causes a lot of weeds.



I just love this photo of Jack - he looks healthy in his weight and his coat looks so pretty and thick.  He has really come so far since last October when he adopted us. :)


Finished this audiobook - it is a solid testimony of one of the Duggar girls.


We got a lot of the room packed up.  Clearing it out to paint and clean the carpets.



Dentist appointment for me on Monday and for Sierra on Wednesday.  Almost wrapped up with our appointments before we move.


Rain, rain go away.


Decided to upgrade to a My Pillow. :)



With the darn time change, I decided to get a fruit smoothie Sunday morning - my free birthday drink from Human Bean.
Can we just do away with the time change?

No comments:

Post a Comment