Friday, March 24, 2023

March 18-19

Saturday turned out to be a perfect spring day!  The kind that you could work all day and feel refreshed at the end of the day.  I love those kind of days.


I got my flowers planted.  Aren't they pretty?



I spent the morning weeding all my beds and mulch.  In. The. Sunshine.  Ahh!  It was wonderful.  Eric mowed and trimmed the lawn.


My daffodils have bloomed but not my tulips.






My sister came over and helped me straighten the carport for our photos and showings.  I'm so grateful she did!








After dinner, Rachel invited us over for a bonfire and s'mores.  The weather was so amazing and perfect to sit around the fire.  The whole day seemed to perk everyone up with happiness!


And then there's Sleepy Jack.



Sunday, five teens were baptized.  Praise God!


The rest of Sunday, I worked and worked to clean up and ready the house for our listing photos on Monday morning.  Rachel let the girls spend the night which helped to keep things clean.
What a week and weekend.  LONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment