Thursday, March 23, 2023

March 15-17

Oh my Brownie.  Catching some rays by Figgie's grave.  Miss you so much, Figgie.  It seems like you have been gone so long.


Glad to have gotten first dibs on Ron DeSantis's new book.  I really enjoyed listening to it - his story and how he led Florida through the scamdemic.  I highly recommend.


Glad I spent $50+ on an orthopedic dog bed for him to lie on the floor.


I know.  He is kind of cute - I think so anyway.



Tuna noodle casserole.  I didn't care for it too much as a kid.  I have to say, this last time around, I really liked how I made it.  In fact, it reminds me to blog it or I will forget for the next time.  Ha!



Prepping a house to sell...reminds me why I don't care to move.  LOL!  Autumn has had up white lights in her room and warning...this is what they will do to your paint.  Who knew.



Then this is the problem when the previous owner painted OVER wallpaper.  Good grief.





We haven't seen the 60 degree mark since the beginning of November.  I honestly feel that is odd.  We have mild winters here in Oregon...minus this winter!




Free birthday drink from Dutch Bros.  TBH, it was so fake tasting.  I thought I would get a smoothie but you could tell it was just flavoring - not real.  I'm so over Dutch Bros.



Trying to finish up cleaning and painting before Friday when we had the carpets cleaned.












My husband and part of his new team at his new job.



First Friday in nearly the whole school year that we had some sunshine.  I'm telling you, it has been a long dreary winter.


This cat.  Ha!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment