Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Tests and Packing!

First photos of Mama Callie after her surgery!  This is the first time I saw her come back since we released her - TNR.  She seems to be doing well.  Yay!




More photos of this epic winter in the west where we used to live.


This is a Carl's Jr. fast food restaurant drive-through!


I mean...when you gotta dig out the ski lifts!



Does this look like an interstate to you?  This is I80 where we lived - Donner Pass.




Lake Tahoe.  Stranded drivers.  This was an actual video and it showed a vehicle sliding down slamming into other vehicles.  CRAZY.


Working hard on 9 weeks exams with Sierra and Summer to finish up the third grading period.


Enjoyed a free sub from Firehouse Subs!


Well, did my grocery shopping on Monday.  Bought eggs at Winco.  Summer was with me and I guess I was distracted.  I had her put away the cart and she didn't notice that the eggs were still on the bottom of the cart.  So I had to buy another 5 dozen at Wal-Mart.  Sigh.  We made up for it by redeeming a free 12 count nugget meal from Chick-Fil-A and split it. :)


Tried to catch a rainbow.


Crunch time with tests!






I need new socks.  LOL!


To help us pull through, I had the ingredients for a cherry cheesecake.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment