Saturday, March 4, 2023

Saturday Goals

 Today is hopefully a productive day!  Eric is still in Florida.  He flies out today and will get home at 8:30pm tonight. 

The girls will attend a one-day youth event at another Baptist church about an hour away.  They will be leaving at 9am and coming back at about 5pm.  My sister and brother-in-law will be taking them and their three kids.

So it will be just me, Max, and Cappie Jack today.  Along with regular cleaning and laundry, I plan to do some packing of inside items to clear the space to be ready for putting on the market.  It is raining and cold today so not a good day to work out in the yard or carport.  A quiet but hopefully good day.

I'm still having trouble with my lower back so I am moving more slowly than normal which I do not like!  But I think it is getting a little better every day.

Time to finish my coffee, shower, and get moving on these Saturday goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment