Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Old Man Winter All Over the West

Thankful for the safety of our daughter on her college campus.


Oh. Look.  More. Snow.




Don't get me wrong.  I like snow.  I really do.  
I just can't take all these cold, dreary days.  It can snow and then give me a couple days of blue skies and sunshine!
But no.  It doesn't work that way here.  Sigh.


It's pretty.  I would like to enjoy it.  But I'm just not at that point in life right now.  LOL!



Oregon...we are so tired of this state and the people running it.  We want out.  


Cappie and Sierra.


Hey, hey!  Eggs went down.





I guess ours could be worse.  Ha!  These are photos from Lake Tahoe, Donner Summit, Yosemite, and Mammoth Mountain.  The Sierras have been walloped with storm after storm and it's still snowing as I type.  I mean, we could be in Reno with all the snow.  LOL







Spring come soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment