Saturday, March 18, 2023

Vet Visit and Friday Care

Can you sleep with your feet by your head?  LOL!


On March 8, I took Max to the vet for a check-up.  He's also had some kind of skin condition and I wanted it looked at.  He did pretty well.  He wouldn't let them touch him but was good to have me muzzle him and he let them do a blood draw from his leg.



They gave him a special medicated shampoo and an antibiotic for a bacterial skin infection.  His labs came back in a couple days and all looked well.  No major concerns.


Finished up the last book in Lancaster County Secrets series.




Been working on packing extra items and removing extra pieces of furniture in preparation for our home photos when we put our house on the market.


Free birthday blueberry muffin from McDonald's.


He always cracks me up when he falls asleep this way.



Took down my bulletin board.
I like having this to hang all my thank you's and such.


March 10, 2023 
Snow again.



This is the scene from my life at Friday care that I have done the last two school years.  Just thought I would share to give you a visual.






How March has felt this year!!


Reading letters from Nana and doing the quiz she made together.  They enjoy this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment