Tuesday, March 21, 2023

My Birthday This Year


This little porch, is where it all started.  Jack would come for a meal and I would sit out and spend time with him on the steps.  He just wanted human interaction and love.


Aren't these flowers just beautiful!  Going to plant them in my hanging baskets. :)


On my birthday, I got my free birthday drink from Starbucks - a strawberry acai lemonade.


My birthday gift from my husband - a new Fitbit.  Yay!


It was so nice to have some sunshine on my birthday!



Another freebie - iced lemon loaf from Starbucks.


Autumn and I were researching getting a passport for her missions trip...in our research we found that there was only one open appointment from Tuesday until April 11 to apply!  So we had to get on it!  We went down to The UPS Store and got her passport photo.



Then my husband took me on a birthday date for Mexican. :)


This cat cracks me up he's so flexible.


My gift from my sisters...Croc slides!

And that's a wrap on my 46th birthday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment