Thursday, March 2, 2023

March marches on!

 What a week this has been.  Losing Fig.  It has almost been just one week.  ONE.  It feels like forever.  Last night, I was looking for a certain photo and came across some videos of her.  And lots of photos.  I took a ton of photos and I am always so, so glad.  Good memories.  Sweet memories.  Funny memories.  We love and miss you, sweet baby.

I'm also still struggling with some pulled muscle or something in my lower back.  It really puts a hamper on my ability to get as much done as I need to.  If you read this, could you say a prayer for healing?  This needs to be a very productive time in getting our house ready to list and I need all the strength I can get.

Eric is in Florida for his new job all this week.  I have enjoyed our daily calls and hearing all about it.  He will come back Saturday night.

We were successful in trapping another feral cat for spaying!  More on that story soon.

We are coming to the end of the third nine weeks of school.  March and April are going to be a whirlwind in our life!  Asking for lots of prayers!

Work on our rental is not able to be done yet due to several snow storms in Reno.  All in God's timing!

That's just my rambling thoughts this morning.  Off to the races.

No comments:

Post a Comment