Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Book Recommendation: Introverts in the Church

I have been trying to keep up on my goal of reading at least two chapters a day in a book.  My husband has really been my inspiration in this area.  One difference though...he reads a book and simply says what a good book it was!  I read a book and have to recap every single chapter along with every life changing point I read.  Ha!  However, it is wonderful conversations to have on dates or just unwinding the day.  (You can only tell so many kid stories to the husband and then you need new material!)


The book I am going to share today is probably the most life changing book I have ever read.  Seriously.  Hands down.  

I am an introvert.  Introverts are often misunderstood...even by those closest to us...and even by ourselves.  It can be a huge struggle in life if not understood.

I have struggled with it since a child.  I struggled with it in high school...college...and now as a pastor's wife.  It is especially difficult being married to an extreme extrovert.

Are you an introvert?  Are you married to an introvert?  Do you have a child that is an introvert?  Do you have any friends or anyone in your church that is an introvert?  Are you a introverted pastor or pastor's wife?

You. Need. To. Read. This. Book.


It will revolutionize your life.  I. Promise.  

It is written by an introverted pastor.  It will give you clarity on who we are...give you the "aha" moment on why we are the way we are...and most importantly, help you to become the person in ministry that you can be - even being an introvert.

If you don't read any book I recommend, read this one.

I'll leave the rest about the book for you to read. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment