Saturday, February 14, 2015

Find a Valentine Today

Don't you love these vintage Valentines?!

Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends and family today!


Today, I get my favorite present!  Can you guess?  Even though I enjoy gifts, my love language is quality time.  In fact, I scored 11 out of 12 in that category on the love language quiz.  

So, no flowers, chocolate or jewelry today for me.  I get to spend all day with my love at the second day of our mini Couple's Retreat!  (I will share more on that later on ideas for your next mini retreat.)  That is my love language - quality time.



No matter what if you have a "Valentine", do something for someone else today.  A child, a teacher, a pastor's wife, a parent or grandparent, a neighbor, a stranger.  
Spread the love of God today on this day of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment