Monday, February 23, 2015

My Week


Last week was an extra nice week.  :)  Mainly because of the beautiful weather!  It is hard not to have a good week when it is sunshine and 70 degrees.
I added some green to my front door wreath for St. Patrick's Day and the month of March.  


I have always used the cheap nail polish remover and boy, is it sure frustrating to remove nail polish!  I picked this up and it works like a charm!  I highly recommend it.


Monday, after school, Summer wanted to be my dishes helper.  Boy, this girl can talk!
I took advantage of the weather and we worked in my garden area.  Turned over the beds, picked up garbage and weeds, and made some chalk art.
I took the girls to the park.  They really enjoyed that!
I also cleaned out my front flowers beds.  Here is my day lilies coming up.  One of my favorite flowers!  Watered the shrubs and lawn as well.


Flip flops for the first time this year. :)


I treated the girls to slurpees at Maverick.  I had earned some gift cards through my Trail Points so that was a fun treat!


Found these coats on clearance for $4 each at Wal-Mart for Sierra and Summer.  Great deal!
Replaced my flag for my deck.  I just love a flag on the porch!  So American.
Thursday evening, after cleaning up the backyard from the winter, we had a bonfire.  I think the cutest was when Sierra brought out her ukele and we sang campfire songs around the fire. :)
No fire is complete without s'mores. :)


Friday after school, we went to the library.  Then we used another Steak and Shake coupon during Happy Hour for milkshakes. :)


After the library, we finished up our weekly tests on the deck - soaking in the sun. :)


For dinner, boneless, skinless chicken thighs on the grill with sweet and spicy sauce.  Steak fries and baked beans.  Mmm!
Saturday, we took the girls to Roller Kingdom for family skate.  Josh, Jenny and Reagan joined us.  Everyone had a blast and worked out muscles.  Groan!


This was at the end...a couple were having food meltdowns.  LOL!


Cloudy and cool weather rolled in on Sunday.  Brr!


Good day on Sunday.  Yummy treats from my secret sister. :)

This week begins our standardized testing for the girls.  And just normal stuff as usual.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment