Saturday, February 28, 2015

What a Fish Reminds Me Of


Do you remember the story of my 93 yr. old client who I was able to lead to the Lord and eternal life? You can read that blog post HERE - You Were There.  

The other day, I received a text from work saying they had a small gift for me from this former client's family.  My husband picked it up and brought it home.

It was this fish.  Her husband had a hobby of painting and such and this was one of the many fish and decor that he had made and had hanging around their home.  They had lived in Hawaii for fifty years and was the love of their life.

The family gave me one as a thank you.

You see, this fish represents more to me than a simple token of thanks.  It is a reminder of salvation...new hope...and joy when someone comes to the Lord.

I now have this little fish in my secretary right in front of me as I blog.  I will treasure it and the reminder of God's love for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment