Monday, February 16, 2015

My Week

Last week was a busy week but oh, so good!  

Monday, it couldn't decide what to do!  Rain, be cloudy, be sunny...but, oh the rainbows!  What a nice start to the week. :)

Summer got an earache around 11pm Sunday night so it was off to Urgent Care Monday morning.

Belle had her appointment to be groomed as well on Monday.  I told you she was pretty mangy!  LOL!


I have a goal of going couponing once a week.  This was last week's deals.  I wanted to stock up my favorite toilet paper - which is the middle one - Scott's 1,000 sheet rolls in the blue package.  I went to two CVS's and I only found three.  So I settled for the extra soft TP and a package of paper towels.  They come out to $4.79 each.  (Normally, the blues are $9.99 at Wal-Mart/$11.99 at CVS.)  
Why do I love the blue Scott brand?  It is the ONLY toilet paper I have found that we don't go through like crazy!  Six people - five who are girls - you use a lot of TP.  It lasts and lasts and I am not running to the store every two days for more TP. :)


I received this sweet gift from my friend, Megan - a rose, card and a Starbucks card. :)


Friday was Day 120 of school.  That means turning in the second set of DVD's and starting on our last set for the school year!


We also got our free personal pan pizzas for the reading program from Pizza Hut.  Yum!  So good!  Also, we went to Steak and Shake during Happy Hour (half off milkshakes!!) and using a coupon I had, we got four milkshakes for $2.13!  Double yum!
The girls got to take their food home and enjoy it while we went to the Couples Retreat.


I love mornings and Saturday was such a beautiful sunrise!




A gift from my Secret Sister at church. :)


For this week, I already went couponing yesterday. :)  The cereals, toothbrushes, dish soap were all $.99 each.  The Revlon mascara and liquid eyeliner was $1.04 each!  (Regularly $9.49 each!)


Looks like a wonderful week weather-wise!  I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment