Friday, March 5, 2021

Last weekend of February 2021!

Friday was a typical spring type day.  It would cloud over and then get sunny.  Have a quick shower and then get sunny.  LOL!


Friday, I needed to get out and get to the gym - 100 floors on the stairmaster and weights.  Then tanning.


For dinner, I made Creamy Ranch Pork Chops (sharing these recipes soon!), hash brown casserole and brussel sprouts.


Saturday, Eric wanted to join me at the gym!  I needed the massage table after those workouts.


After our workout, we had a nice lunch date at a little Thai restaurant.  I had Shrimp Pad Thai.  It was very tasty!





In the afternoon, we took a family and dog walk on a new trail.  Not quite 3 miles.


For dinner on Saturday, I grilled cheeseburgers and asparagus.  Mmm!


Sunday - last day of February.  Wow!  It was a nice day outside.  We went to church and then I made Taco Pasta Salad for lunch.


Sometimes, you just need to sit.  And figure out stuff.


We are attending a new church to us - Grace Baptist just around the corner from our house.  They have High School Youth Group on Sunday nights - 6:30-8:30pm.  I'm so glad for opportunities for my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment