Friday, March 19, 2021

Second Day - Reno Trip!






Wednesday morning, I got to see my wild horses friends. :)

My first order of business was to clean out the garage which I didn't get to last trip.



While I was cleaning out the garage, I decided to put our home on Zillow and just see if I could get a renter.  If I didn't have any takers, that's fine - we still had time because we were finishing up the house.

Boy.  Was that a laugh!  I put it on Zillow about 10am Wednesday morning.  I immediately starting receiving e-mail requests to view it, phone calls and even applications!  It was crazy overwhelming!  I didn't get much done because I had to keep stopping to reply to e-mails and answer phone calls.

Long story short, I received 39 requests to view it - not including all the phone calls and texts!  And 13 applications!  People applying to rent without even seeing it in person or one picture of the inside!!!  In less than 24 hours.  WOW.

Well, by that evening, I had it narrowed down and by the next morning, we had decided to go with one of the couples that we had met.

And that above is three truckloads full of stuff I had to take to the dump - including a family member's stuff they didn't take care of.  Let's just say clearing out an estate is quite the ordeal.  (This didn't include what we had taken away from inside the house - the first trip.  LOL!)

What. A. Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment