Friday, March 26, 2021

My Drive From Reno, NV to Newberg, OR

 I thought I would share my photos from my drive from Reno, NV back to Newberg, OR.  I do thoroughly enjoy the drive - I have done it several times now but it doesn't get old. :)


The mountain ranges...truly my favorite.






Sunrises are most spectacular.





And what is this I see?  Oh, it's only more snow on the first day of spring.  LOL!  Pretty sure I hit snow every time I drive this trip!





Fun times but it is pretty.



I passed by this large herd of deer and had to stop to take a few photos!





Then just before Susanville, I saw these two beautiful coyotes running full speed along the edge of this lake!  Wow!  I really enjoyed that!  It reminded me of the story in On the Shores of Silver Lake when the wolves ran along the lake in the moonlight in the Little House books.




The sun did come back for awhile with some blue skies!







That's Mount Shasta in the center of this picture.  Beautiful!



Then, it clouded up again going over the Willamette Pass and I hit more snow.





Desert and mountains, snow, rain and sunshine, and back to green fields all in one day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment