Thursday, March 18, 2021

My Fourth Trip to Reno!

 Tuesday morning, I headed off for my fourth trip to Reno.








Just a few pictures from my drive down to Reno.


There's not much to tell about the drive down.  LOL!  It takes, with stops, about 9 1/2 hours, so I listened to a lot of podcasts.  And I prayed.  I won't lie - I was VERY stressed out just thinking about this upcoming trip.  So much on my mind about getting everything done and renters and augh!


I stopped in to see the progress on the house when I arrived.  I was expecting to see most done but the flooring hadn't even been started.  Honestly, it was pretty discouraging.  I didn't know what to think.  I found out my handyman had lost two workers and it put him behind.

Well, I thought I would post a sneak peek.  In the above picture, you can see the previous color in the inside and the new color on the outside.  It is a light gray with tan undertones.


After I left, I grabbed my free birthday sub from Jersey Mike's for a late dinner and headed to Papa Vern's where I was staying.




No comments:

Post a Comment