Wednesday, March 24, 2021

My 44th Birthday Day

 

My 44th birthday was a quiet one.  We had normal church service at 9am.  For lunch, Eric took me to Outback Steakhouse.  We enjoyed a delicious lunch - steak, baked potato, Caesar salad, bread and a Bloomin' Onion.

At home, we enjoyed chocolate cake and ice cream from my sister and another dessert that my daughter made for me.

Hubby got me these cute Converse shoes for my birthday. :)

My free Starbucks drink for my birthday.

Flowers are blooming but my birthday wasn't too spring like.  Rainy, cool and dreary.

My daughter, Addie, had this sweet bracelet made for me.  When she was little, I taught her a little thing with thumbs and saying "Buddies".  So now I have this bracelet to remember this.  She's gonna leave me in the fall for college.

It was made in Bali from discarded water buffalo bone.


My daughter, Autumn, got me this awesome cookbook!  It has tons of great recipes, pictures and scenes from the TV show which is one of our favorite shows of our family.  I love this gift!

After lunch with my husband, I enjoyed sitting and reading a book with my blanket.  The girls made tacos for dinner and it was just a quiet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment