Sunday, March 21, 2021

Third Day - Reno Trip!

 

Thursday was a much calmer and quieter day.  I deleted my listing for an available rental and that stopped the e-mails and calls - minus a few from realtors.  LOL!  I was able to finish up the garage.




After the dump runs and cleaning the garage, I got my free birthday meal at Steak and Shake - I was sad to learn though they don't do parmesan on their fries anymore.  But it was still yummy!

I'm grateful for our friends, Lou and Sue, who allow me to borrow their truck for my needs on these trips.  Just this trip, I had to make three trips to the dump.  They are so kind and give the best hugs too!

I couldn't get anything done in the inside because they were finishing installing the flooring and baseboard.

At 5pm, Addie and I went over to our friends, Lee and Felicia, for dinner.  They are dear friends from our Reno ministry days.  We had good fellowship and food with their family. :)

It's interesting to me - even the weather and things like the sky - remind me of a certain place.  In Ohio and Oregon, rain clouds aren't usually like this.  It is gray, overcast skies.  But in Nevada, it is skies like these.  I was remembering how much I loved the weather in Nevada.

Felicia made this awesome basket for me for my birthday - she is so kind!


Felicia, Addie and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment