Sunday, March 28, 2021

Our Rental Home Transformation!

 Here are the before and after photos for our rental home. :) 

 This was my father-in-law's home for 25 years.  He passed away December 28, 2020.  I have been taking the necessary steps since his death to care for all the things that need done after someone passes away.  A major undertaking was his home.

Here we go!

This was my brother-in-law's old bedroom.  That's all I'll say for that...he lived here off and on with my father-in-law throughout the last 25 years.  This was how it looked my first time back to the house.




My second time back to Reno - this is how it was left.  I was left to clean up the rest and pay to dispose of what was left at the dump.





The next photos are after I was able to clean out all the refuse and it was empty.  

Before photos of Bedroom 1.




After photos of Bedroom 1!




This is the spare bedroom.  It was empty on our first visit.  Then items were moved into here and left when I came back for my second visit. :( So I had to get rid of all this too.


Before photos of 2nd bedroom.




After photos of 2nd bedroom!




This was my father-in-law's bedroom and how it looked originally.  It's obvious he didn't use it anymore.  (Pretty sure the blinds were literally 25 years old.) :)




Before photos of third bedroom.




After photos of the third bedroom!



Laundry room in the beginning.



Before photo for the laundry room.


After photo of the laundry room!


After photo of hall closet!


After photo of hallway!


Before photo of bathroom.


After photos of bathroom!



Dining room on my first trip.







In between photos  - nearly done.





Before photo of the dining room.


Before photo of the entry way.


After photo of the dining room!


After photo of the entry way!


Photos of the kitchen on my first trip.





Before photos of the kitchen.



After photos of the kitchen!




Photos of the living room when I arrived on my first trip.



Working through it all.



Before photo of the living room.


After photo of the living room!


Then there are photos of the outside and garage - a lot of work that needed to be done.



Another item that was "left" by a family member...











FIVE trips to the dump...One trip to Goodwill...and 1-800-GOT-JUNK pickup...9 bags by Waste Management...Heaven help me. LOL!



After photos of the garage!



(Bikes did go home with me. :)


There's more that could be done - but we are done for now. :)




Thanks for peeking in for our home tour! :)  I enjoyed sharing it.  An accomplishment me for sure.  I praise God for all His help in keeping me going through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment