Thursday, March 4, 2021

Last week of February 2021!

 Last week of February was busy.  Monday began rainy.



Monday was Day 116 for school.  Refocus for a new week.  I made jambalaya for dinner.  Yummy!

Tuesday is school and grocery shopping day at Winco.  Summer - helping me find the things on our list.


For dinner, I made Beef and Tater Casserole.



Summer is my foodie and likes to create special things with the food she makes herself.


Wednesday afternoon, we went over and enjoyed the sunshine at my sister's house.  They have a nice, big yard where the kids and Max can run around.


For dinner on Wednesday, I made broccoli-cheese soup and snappy tuna melts.



Addie is taking a home-ec style class called Family Consumer Science.  She had to make chocolate chip cookies for one of the projects.
Mmm!


On Friday, we started our new round of appointments with our new insurance.  I had my eye doctor appointment - Owen Eye Care.  Cute little place and great experience!  I didn't get new glasses - just my eye exam and more contacts.  One appointment down - many more to go!


For dinner, I made Sausage and Kale Soup - a recipe by Joanna Gaines.  Mmm!  I served grilled cheese sandwiches with it.
In the evening, the girls went to Awana and Youth Group with their cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment