Thursday, March 25, 2021

The Week is Flying By!

 


Autumn had a fun time going to a teen girl activity at the church.  They tie dyed t-shirts. :)  It is spring break here in Oregon and they had various activities for the teens this week.

Spring is here!  Can you see the daffodils coming up across the cemetery?


I have quite a few flowers coming up around my home as well.

Trees are very pretty too!

Saturday, we all went to the library.  We are so happy it is open again!  They closed back in December - thanks to our governor closing everything AGAIN due to the upcoming holidays.  It's March and it finally reopened where we can go back inside.

I got back Saturday evening from Reno.  Sunday was church and then just catching up on office type work and laundry.

Monday was school and birthday party for my nephew.  I also went to the chiropractor.

Tuesday was school, grocery shopping, a few shopping errands, teen girl activity for Autumn.  Busy day out and about.

The rest of the week will be busy too as we will have a guest Thursday through Sunday staying with us.  And I need to get grades in!

No comments:

Post a Comment