Friday, October 27, 2023

Beautiful October Sunday

Sunday, October 15


Eric is out of town.  After church, we got the second vehicle and went to the car wash down the street and washed and vacuumed both vehicles.  It was a beautiful day weather-wise.



This is Brad, Addie's boyfriend.  They are so cute.
I did a lot of cleaning - I got on a roll and couldn't stop.  Laundry, sweeping, mopping, dishes, etc.  It was good to get so much done and have a good start to the week.


The girls took off - Autumn on the bike, Sierra on her skateboard, and Summer on skates.  While they were gone, I mopped.  Then I took Max for his evening walk while the floor dried.  The girls were coming back and came with us.



I didn't know it that night.  
But this would be the last photo I would take of Max going on his walk.  
He loved it - he tried so hard to keep up with the girls.  Usually, we go very slow - his pace.  He was very peppy that evening - just wanted to be with his people.  Happy boy.
It was a sweet and happy memory.

One day, every photo will be the last.  The last of precious memories.
I will miss you, buddy, on every walk I will take from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment