Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Start of Sierra's Birthday Weekend

Friday, October 13
School - Day We begin nine weeks exams today for the end of the first grading period of the school year.  It is a very warm day and very muggy and humid.  Hopefully, by the afternoon, the clouds will break and the humidity will lower.

Eric landed in Chicago this morning.  They had a red eye from San Diego to Chicago for their second work event. I got to talk to him for a little while in the afternoon.

I worked on prepping next week's school things.  I also did grading and the girls finished up some quizzes and started on their exams.  I made a batch of dough for sourdough dinner rolls and a loaf of sourdough bread.

After school, Summer made one of Sierra's favorite meals for her birthday - Baked Feta Pasta.  We also had broccoli and I baked the sourdough dinner rolls.  We ended the day with root beer floats and a movie.



Love when we have a clean house. :)



Autumn changed around her room and added in the dresser I got her.



Cooler weather on the way.


I knew there was a reason to get larger tables - for a cat bed!



Silly boy.




Making dinner.




My sourdough dinner rolls.


Ended the birthday meal with root beer floats and a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment