Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Cool Down in Florida!

Monday, October 9

Today started off very cool for Florida!  It was 50 degrees when I got up and 58 degrees in my house.  We had the windows open and the fans on all night so it really cooled it off!  Hooray!  Jackson must have wanted to be cozy.  He jumped up on my lap, made some biscuits and then stayed there for a very long time.  What's fun is today is his Gotcha day!  We love you Jackson!




You know it's chilly when the husband puts on a sweatshirt.


School - Day 38.  I will be getting laundry done.  Eric leaves for almost a week tomorrow so I try to get all the laundry done so he has everything he needs to pack.  I had no clue what to make for dinner!  And I don't have a vehicle to run to the store.  I was out of eggs and bread.  So we had pancakes and bacon for dinner.




Enjoying outside with the animals.



Hubby at work.



An amazing sunset!









No comments:

Post a Comment