Thursday, October 12, 2023

New Dresser and Chance of Tornado

Wednesday, October 11

Today is warmer and more humid.  Overcast skies.  Rain is coming in this evening.  I have enjoyed having the AC off and the windows open for the last three-four days.  So different but enjoyable!

I took some time to download photos off my phone and update several blog posts.  I do this best early morning and it was nice and quiet.  Cloudy skies, soft music, husband is gone (ha!).

I have been looking for some furniture/home items on FB Marketplace.  I found a very nice dresser for Autumn and Addie's room.  Thankfully, the seller was very responsive and I was able to go to Fruit Cove/St. John's County and pick it up in the afternoon.  Thank you, Jesus!






Jackson may become a lap cat in the winter. :)

Dinner is super simple - chicken patty sandwiches and french fries.  I then took the girls to Youth Group.  We did hit a couple Goodwill stores today as well but no luck.

Rain is coming in tonight with a chance of severe thunderstorms and tornadoes.


This is at a neighborhood close to us - wild pigs/boars!  Ugh!!


Snow at Crater Lake!  I just love the first snows of the season in the west!

No comments:

Post a Comment