Thursday, October 26, 2023

Sourdough Saturday

I love this photo with the church, fall leaves, and 57 Chevy.


Saturday, October 14
I didn't know it but this would be the last photo I take of Max and Captain Jack together.  You never know when something will be the "last".


Looking forward to some beautiful fall weather!


This morning, I baked my second loaf of sourdough bread and I think it turned out well!








I had no clue that morning that this would be the very last photo I would take with me and Max.  I took this photo after our morning walk to send to my husband.


Avocados were perfect to make avocado toast with my sourdough bread!



Oh my!  How happy this makes me!


My heart!


Avocado toast on homemade sourdough bread is the best!



Snacks to send in a gift box to Addie and Brad.  Brandie is going to Pensacola for a teacher's conference and is taking it to her.



Oh, Jackson.  You're such a silly boy cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment