Thursday, October 5, 2023

Where Did This Garbage Bag Come From?

Wednesday, October 4

School - Day 35.  After walking Max, I made a loaf of banana bread.  I had some bananas I needed to use up.  It always smells so good to bake something like banana or pumpkin bread on a fall morning.  It feels a little more like summer here but we do our best. :)  


My poor husband sleeping on the couch seeing if it helps his back.


I did the baking and breakfast dishes and then cleaned out the fridge and washed those dishes.  Did a load of laundry and cleaned the two upstairs bathrooms.  I talked to our college daughter, Addie, for about a half hour.

I then started dinner - orange chicken, egg rolls, and rice.  While I was cooking dinner, I went to take out the upstairs garbage that I had collected when cleaning.  I opened the garbage can in the garage and there was a large heavy-duty black bag of garbage on top!  I know that wasn't something I put in there and I just couldn't imagine anyone in the family putting something like that there either.  I opened it up to see what was in it.  It had packaging in it with the address of a house down the street.  I could see no other way but someone had come into our garage and put their garbage in my can!  I called the HOA and was reporting it when the girls came out and Sierra said, I put that in there!  I was so confused.  Here she was out taking a bike ride and saw this bag of garbage on the side of the road and didn't want to leave it there as a good citizen so she brought it home on her bike and put it in our can!  Oh my goodness!  


Homemade sweet & sour sauce!  Will share the recipe soon.


Some days you go to bed with the kitchen clean and some days you don't.


After dinner, I took Sierra and Summer to youth group.  I went to the chiropractor and picked up a few things at Wal-Mart.  We had a quick downpour.  Sierra got in more drive time - she will soon be taking her drivers test!

Autumn had a Zoom meeting and we stayed up a little later talking.  I had gone to sleep and thankfully I remembered my groceries in the trunk!  Yikes, that was a close call. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment