Tuesday, October 3, 2023

October is Here!

Saturday, September 30

Last day of September!  We are having a more relaxing weekend.  Eric's back/sciatica is flaring up and he needs rest.  I drove him to the chiropractor for a visit.  They were having a special weekend so we both got adjusted and it was a free visit. :)

I was also able to finally sell the dining room table that came with our house.  I was glad to get that gone and out of the way!  I did some cleaning and some other little things around the house.

I made pierogi casserole - and tried a new recipe.  I wasn't super impressed so I probably won't make that again.  I also made zucchini-onion pie which is so good!  I realized I have never shared this recipe so I posted it yesterday.



Pierogi casserole.


Zucchini-onion pie


Pretty colored colors on my walk.



Autumn changed up her room.

Sunday, October 1

Happy first day of October!  I think this day should be celebrated - I love October!  Autumn and I had our small group and then church.  After church, we made a few stops on the way home.  Burlington, Home Depot, Goodwill, Ross and Big Lots.  We are looking for a large area rug for our living room.  

I made rustic Italian tortellini soup for lunch with grilled cheese.  After that, I just didn't have much energy.  I finished my menu and grocery list and relaxed.  I read some more of my book and then the girls and I had hot cocoa outside.  There was a nice breeze and it felt a little like a fall evening.  




Sourdough starter 






Jackson and our friendly frog

I hope you had a nice weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment