Wednesday, January 3, 2024

After the Holidays

Tuesday, December 26


A little bit of fog with all the humidity we had over the holidays.  And the heat!  We actually turned on the AC on Christmas.  I KNOW.


Definitely needed some fresh bread after Christmas.
Eric and Autumn both had the day after Christmas off work.  
We had a lazy day.  I worked on my thank you cards and laundry.
We had leftovers for dinner.


Our very warm weather!


Sunset.



Wednesday, December 27





On Wednesday, I had a more productive day.  Got my grocery shopping done.  Shopping for vacation is difficult.  You want to make sure you have good meals and special treats.  You make more than usual and I usually plan more than I use.


And got my mom's birthday package mailed out as well.  I also exchanged shoes for a different size at JC Penney's.  
There was no youth group that night.
We had lemon rice soup and spicy chicken sandwiches for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment