Friday, January 5, 2024

Restart after the Holiday

Thursday, December 28
Thursday was a busy day all day for me.  I took down all the Christmas decor and organized and packed it away.
I also organized and straightened the garage.
Both of those are quite the job!
It was a nice day to do it and after, I was so glad I did.


For dinner, I made chicken tetrazzini.

Today was also the three-year anniversary of my father-in-law's passing on to Heaven.  Miss you dearly Pops and all the special memories from our years together.
Beautiful sunset to think of him.


Finished my Bible reading plan of the New Testament.  If you are looking for a good plan to read the Bible, I really like The Bible Recap Plan on You Version.


Friday, December 29
Today was the day to prep for our New Year vacation.  I made Cheerio treats, puppy chow, sourdough bread, and chocolate chip cookies.


Checking the weather for our trip!


Tried out my new KitchenAid!


My oven was glitching so the first batch of cookies didn't turn out the same.






I also made a batch of cinnamon rolls.  The first batch turned out well.  Then the oven glitched and the second batch got a little done.



I also made easy marinated chicken legs and ranch pasta salad for dinner.  It was a late and busy night getting ready to leave in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment