Friday, January 19, 2024

Baking Cookies with my Girls: Grandma's Recipe

*I'm behind in posting my daily posts so here they come to catch up. :)

Saturday, January 6
What weather for January!


The girls are always silly doing things to the cats. :)


I love you, Jackson.


Nugget really likes her treats - especially catnip ones!





Jackson is always stalking her.  Ha!


I decided to make some sugar cut-out cookies.  We use my Grandma Holt's recipe which you can find here.  I just love my big island in this new home!  It's so nice to do things like this.








I got to use my new KitchenAid!  I just love it!



Then I had Summer and Sierra make meatloaf for dinner.  Kids are crazy.





I love my girls.


Sweet girl was interested in my lamp.





Fourth day with our new fur baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment