Friday, January 26, 2024

New Venture: Rover.com

My second audiobook for January - Becoming Mrs. Lewis.  Historical fiction about CS Lewis.


First audiobook for January.  Teddy and Booker T by Brian Kilmeade.  I really enjoyed learning this history.


Getting my gym workout in.



Summer made tarts for us.


Friday, January 19th
Starting a new venture.  Boarding dogs through Rover.com.  This is my first client - Phoenix.







Captain Jack was not too thrilled with a new dog visitor.


Cappie holds his ground.  He's a scrapper.




Phoenix is 1 year old female.  Welcome to our home!
She was full of energy but super sweet.  She was a joy to have in our home for the weekend.





The way she lays cracks me up.








Nugget was scared of the dog so she hid under the beds when we boarded Phoenix.



Phoenix wiped her out.  Ha!





Taking our walks.



Gorgeous sunset.



She's a cuddler.


No comments:

Post a Comment